Stamptember

Every month I say I'm going to blog more regularly, but I end up with zero posts and a ton of excuses and every month I try, try and try again to make creating and sharing a regular thing. Maybe this is the month, maybe it's not, we will find out. On a positive note I have been creating way more than usual. Follow me on snapchat (  ) for a peak into my crafting adventures.


Quick post today, sharing some card created with a stamptember set from Simon Says Stamp. I got lucky as they sent me this set in the mail, and it was the perfect set for me! I love creating birthday cards, cause those are the ones I use the most! Enough chit chat, time for some cards!

First up, the simplest one.


For this card I white heat embossed the solid cake image and added some bling using rhinestones. The sentiment was embossed using silver powder and finished off by adding a few drops of silver glitter nuvo crystal drops.


The next card was a little more detailed as it involved some coloring and die cutting.


After stamping the cupcake images, I colored in them in and added some wink of stella. I finished off a card with a sentiment stamp from the September card kit (awesome set! So glad I got it!!).


And of course I saved my favorite card for last!


Yep, its a little extra work, but I loved the finished look of the window card! The cake is stamped on the inside, and the stand on the outside, I fussy cut those the stand cover, but if you can get the coordinating die cut, you can use that to cut out the window, I also added a layer of acetate between the papers, to complete the look.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are as excited as I am for Stamptember! Slowly adding to my wishlist!!

Happy Crafting!
Farhana   

Don't forget, caring is sharing!
 Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Google+ | Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!