Theme Week 2 : Day 3 of Mother's Day Cards

Why hello there all! I am still playing catch up after being sick the past week, so today's post is not only delayed but it's going to be a super short one, as my to-do list if a foot long and I decided that taking a nap was a better idea. Since these posts got delayed, I'm sharing cards with different sentiments that you can change to "Happy Mother's Day" or you can always stick to the thank you sentiment, Mother's day is about being thankful, right :)


This card is super quick and easy to make, as there is no coloring, just a lot of punching (gather your scraps and turn on a movie and punch away!) Once the punching was done I created a wreath shape and used multi media matte to stick the cutouts on to the card base. Then I added the paper "ribbon and bow". I finished the card with a simple stamped sentiment and some washi tape.


Yep! That's it :) Before you know it you'll have a stack of cards!

Supplies used:
  1. Right at Home Stamps // Simple Sentiments
  2. Pretty Pink Posh // Twine and Bows Dies
  3. Impress Cards and Crafts // Fresh Inks
  4. Paper Source // Mini Flower Punch
Happy Crafting!
Farhana   

Don't forget, caring is sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!