#craftingnotcoding: The Crafty Card Class [June 2014]

Its mid-August and I still haven't blogged about my June card class, yeah I'm not the best blogger out there. But, I'm here now, and you get to see all the cards that the awesome instructor, Rachel put together for crafty card club at Ben Franklin Craft and Frames.


As I delayed posting this, there are some cards that are outdated, but the ideas are so cute that you can change it around to match a current holiday or occasion.

1. The "Happy 4th" Card
This was made for 4th of July with firework printed paper and the obvious 4th on the front. I love her idea using doilies, just like this card. I got myself a pack and can't wait to start adding them to my card creations!


I know that this card says happy 4th, but you can easily change the number and make it suitable for a birthday or anniversary.

2. The "Candles" Happy Birthday Card
This card is so cute, and I love all the layering that goes into it. You use rhinestones, washi tape, die cuts and an assortment of papers, how fun is that!


3. The "Elephant" Card
This card is just the cutest, swap the colors of the elephant and the layering sheet and you can alternate between a boy or girl. This card is perfect for a baby shower or welcome baby!


4. The "Bling" CardI loved using the rhinestone mesh on this card, it was so fun! Cutting it out can be a bit of a challenge, but once it get the hang out it, its smooth sailing! And you can stamp a suitable sentiment before sending it out!


5. The "Hello" Card
This is SUCH an easy card! And it so versatile, you can change the word out to just about any message you want to send! The background is a double sided paper from Pebbles and I just love the color collection!


That's a wrap for June's class, hopefully these were an inspiration to you. I'll try be back with more of her ideas soon!

(please check out other card ideas on the blog and stay tuned for tutorials for these cards!)
Happy Crafting!
Farhana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!