Theme Week 2 : Day 1 of Mother's Day Cards

Oh my! After a week of crafting, creating and planning a theme week for Mother's Day, I got sick on Sunday, so ended up sleeping most of the day, and the next day. Finally woke up today and decided to try be at least a tad bit productive. And I think I managed that as laundry is folded, the kitchen is cleaned, job application done and a new card is up on my Etsy shop. Yep! My Etsy shop is back :) Please stop by sometime!


Now back to today's card, which you can purchase on Etsy if your not much of a card maker! But if you want to make it, let's get started! The backgrounds are stamped using Fresh Ink from Impress Cards and Crafts. Then I stamped the flowers and leaves using copic friendly ink and colored them using Altenew Artist Markers (still working on my shading/blending skills!), once colored I fussy cut them.


To pull the card together I diecut a hexagon using a Pretty Pink Posh die, stamped the sentiment from Newtons Nook Designs using Fresh Ink from Impress Cards and Crafts. I added some dimension to the card by using foam tape to adhere the hexagon as well as some of the flowers. Finally finished off the card with some sequins!


Thank for stopping by today, hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with another post!

Supplies used:
  1. Right at Home Stamps // Watercolor Background Stamp
  2. Impress Cards and Crafts // Fresh Inks
  3. Newtons Nook Designs // Love Grows
  4. Altenew // Artist Markers
  5. Pretty Pink Posh // Stitched Hexagons, Summer Sequin Mix
Happy Crafting!
Farhana   

Don't forget, caring is sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!