I was browsing the pinterest for card making ideas, and came across plenty a blog post with the theme "less is more" and I thought that I would give it a try. Sometimes simple is the way to go, and this card took 5 mins to make, it probably took me longer to take the pictures and edit them.
2. 3 sheets of card stock in coordinating color (min size is 3 x 6 inch)
3. Tacky Glue or your favorite adhesive.
What to do:
1. Punch out three trims in different colors using the punch.
2. Space them equal distant apart on the card.
3. Glue the trims to the card. Allow the card to dry before sending it out.