Throwback Thursday 4.0 : Cricket Cupcakes

In case you haven't noticed, the ICC Cricket World Cup is currently going on. A few of my friends had no idea that I watch cricket because of my obsession with the NFL. But I did grow up right next to South Africa and spent every summer break in Bangladesh!


I know that I haven't been on the blog in a while, I have working on a travel post that has been taking a tad bit longer than I expected and I unfortunately have to do HW and job applications :( But I decided to set all the aside and do this quick throwback post.


I made these cupcakes a really long time ago (before I got married!) for father's day, and thought that they would be prefect to share now with all the cricket going on! I might recreate them at some point when I am not as busy, but these old pictures will have to do for now :)


In case you were wondering about the details, I piped some white candy melts on to wax paper. I free handed the designs. Once they solidified, I used food markers to color them in. I remember using the wilton ones, which weren't the best. I now use FooDoodler Markers, which I find are much better :) (you live, you learn!)

Enjoy!
Farhana
Don't forget, caring is sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!