Inky Paws Challenge #21 - Color Challenge

Its Inky Paws Challenge time!No small talk today as I probably should be doing something besides blogging. (FYI the count down to graduation is 12 days :D and its June!) This challenge's inspiration was a set of colors, peach, coral, mint and white.

Guess what I had all the colors, in Fresh Ink from Impress Cards and Crafts and thought that I would use it as my starting point. I started using my newest Newton's Nook Design's stamp set, FANCIFUL FLORALS. By the end of the card I used 3 sets, adding a sentiment from SIMPLY SENTIMENTAL and created the back of the shaker from VERSATILE VASES.


I am in love with shaker cards these days, and fussy cutting is always therapeutic, so I added some sequins from Impress Cards and Crafts in matching colors and ta-da, my challenge card!


As we are gearing up for graduation, a lot of my cards have the sentiment "congrats"! Good thing I can use them for other purposed besides graduation too!


Before I forget the inks that I used are grapefruit, mint and peach.


Back to the grind for me, hope this card inspires you to be creative today!

 Happy Crafting!
Farhana   

Don't forget, caring is sharing!

4 comments:

  1. Love how shaker cards are coming back "in style." Yet updated!!
    LOVE this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the way you created a floral border with the sentiment in the middle! Thanks so much for playing along with our inky paws challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cards. What is fussy cutting.?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cards. What is fussy cutting.?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!