I opened an etsy store!

The best type of friends are friends that believe in you! And thanks to many of them encouraging and appreciating my handmade cards, I took the leap and opened an Etsy store, CardsAndClips. Hopefully I can keep listing more cards and you can help spread the word about my very tiny shop!

For now, being the month of Ramadan, I thought that an Eid card would be a great first listing! As I also love to blog and share the cards I make, I thought that I would share pictures here to, in case someone is inspired to make their own cards this Ramadan.






Supplies used:

  1. white card stock // Craft Warehouse
  2. Hero Arts Ombre Inks Pads // Impress Cards and Crafts
  3. memento black ink // Amazon
  4. MFT LJD Circle Scribble Flowers // Craft Warehouse
  5. Altenew Eid Greetings
Happy Crafting!
Farhana   

Don't forget, caring is sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!