5 minute Birthday Cards

Yes I'm back at blogging, everyday I wake up thinking today is the day I'm going to write a post. But somehow after chores are done and I've run errands, I use the little me time I get to craft, and the to blog pile gets bigger. So many cards to share with you, just not enough time!!


Enough time spent complaining, let's get to the point! Typing this post and taking/editing pictures probably took more time then actually making the cards! That's before Nicole from Right at Home put together an awesome kit to easily create stacks of birthday cards! I've got a few more detailed cards ready to be shared in the coming days, but for now here are a set of super easy cards with minimal stamping. You can actually leave out the stamping altogether, I just wanted to use the set that came with the kit and love adding a little sentiment inside my cards.


For each card I diecut a background mat, along with some frames. Then I looked for images in the paper stack that worked with the diecut frames, trimmed them and glued them on to the mat along with some sequins (also from the kit) and a touch of wink of stella (hard to photograph) to complete the card.

Supplies used:

  1. Right at Home Stamps // Stamped and Sealed Box
  2. Pretty Pink Posh // Photo Frames
  3. Doodlebug Designs // Sunkissed 6x6 paper pack
  4. Mama Elephant // BASIC SET - CREATIVE CUTS
  5. Memento Ink(Tuxedo Black)
Be sure to come back on Thursday for a fun post that's part of a blog hop!
Happy Crafting!
Farhana   

Don't forget, caring is sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!