Holiday Tags

This post was supposed to go up yesterday, but I guess better late than never, right? I have never made holiday cards before I heard of the caring hearts card drive, and it was interesting to try and come up with card designs. But after I got my hands on some winter/holiday stamp sets, the creative juices finally got flowing! And I came up with these tag cards.

What are tag cards you ask, well instead of diecutting just a tag, i used the diecut on a folded notecard with the edge hanging off, so that the top side is not cut off, resulting in a notecard that is shaped like a tag. I punched a hole and added some ribbon so that it can be tied onto a giftbag OR you can leave it as it and put in an envelope.


Details of supplies used are listed at the end of the post.




Supplies used:

  1. Right at Home Stamps // Bits & Pieces: Winter
  2. Pretty Pink Posh // Stitched Duo 1Happy Snowman Stamp SetHappy Snowman Coordinating Dies
  3. Simon Says Stamp // December Card Kit
  4. Impress Cards and Crafts // Fresh Ink
  5. Amazon // Memento Tuxedo Black InkpadGlossy AccentsSolabela Colored Pencils
Happy Crafting!
Farhana   

Don't forget, caring is sharing!
 Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Google+ | Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!