Quick Valentines Day Cards

Happy February! Yep we are 1 month into 2017 and I honestly cannot believe all that has happened. But this blog is my happy place, where I like to pretend that everything is all unicorns and rainbows!


I'm not a Valentines person, that's just not me. I prefer more personal holidays like anniversaries and birthdays! But when Nicole from Right at Home share some cards that she made for a card drive (detail can be found here), I knew that I have to make a contribution, no matter how small.


So in an hour with a crying baby, I made 18 of these cards, there were supposed to be 20, 2 didn't make it. I cased the idea from Nicole's cards, and using her lovely products made this cards look great in no time at all! 


I stamped the background directly onto the card base using multiple colors of Fresh Inks from Impress Cards and Crafts. Then I die cut the heart from paper matching the ink colors, and heat embossed the sentiment from a old Simon Says Stamp monthly card kit using white embossing powder. Lastly I adhered the hearts to the stamped card base using foam tape. 

I hope these cards inspire you to do something creative and spread some kindness!

Supplies used:

  1. Right at Home Stamps // Watercolor Background Stamp
  2. Right at Home Stamps // Folded Sweetheart Die Set
  3. Impress Cards and Crafts // Fresh Inks
Happy Crafting!
Farhana   

Don't forget, caring is sharing!
                                    Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Google+ | Bloglovin 

4 comments:

Thanks for reading my blog!