#craftingnotcoding : Winter Theme Scrapbook Pages

So I don't make resolutions, but I do make yearly goals, which I sometimes add on to during the year as things change or I accomplish some of the goals. This year my main one was to use more and buy less when it comes to my crafting supplies. That is I have to see if I have something that works, before going out and buying piles of new supplies. So far, I must say that it has been working pretty well for me, esp since I went through every box and bag that I had store stuff in and actually organized my craft space, I know what I have! Here are some layouts I did for a family vacation almost a year ago!





Supplies used:

  1. Cardstock // Walmart (leftover from multiple banner projects)
  2. Rhinestones // Michaels (leftover from a scrapbook that I bought supplies for!)
  3. Diecuts // Ben Franklin Crafts and Frames
Happy Crafting!
Farhana   

Don't forget, caring is sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!