Winter Birthday Cards (with Right at Home)

Hey there! Hope you all had a great (crafty) weekend! I can't complain about my weekend, Seahawks win and dinner with friends, AND I watched like 2.5 movies!

Excuse the black background, still learning to take pictures, but really wanted to share the cards!
So what do you do with holiday stamps after the season is gone? Make themed birthday cards of course! This winter themed layering stamp set from Right at Home, and its perfect for making hoidays cards! But I don't make many holidays cards, so instead used them to create birthday cards. I use a lot of those!


I used fresh inks from Impress Cards and Crafts to stamp the images. As these are pigment inks, make sure to let it dry or use a heat gun to speed up the process. Once it was dry I die cut the paper with a border die and the sentiment using a sentiment die. I added a scrap piece of paper at the back the matched the inks used to stamp the images. Finally I attached them to my card base.

Supplies used:

  1. Right at Home Stamps // Bits & Pieces: Winter
  2. Right at Home Stamps // Find the Beauty Die Set
  3. Impress Cards and Crafts // Happy Birthday Die
Happy Crafting!
Farhana   

Don't forget, caring is sharing!
                                    Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Google+ | Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!