#craftingnotcoding: The Crafty Card Class [September 2014]

Don't I wish my schedule allowed me to take this class at Ben Franklin crafts and frames! And don't I also wish that I would be able to blog more frequently! Oh well, I'm here now :)

When Rachael said that Colleen was good, she wasn't joking. She used her cards to smoothly transition us into fall  with some Halloween themes cards. Not into Halloween? Well there are other cards that you might want to to make from these.


I can't wait to recreate these cards, and also can't wait for more creations from Colleen. (Check out her Facebook page)

1. The 'Spooky Love' card
Its the sentiment on the card just the cutest!


2. The "Believe" Card


Couldn't think of a more creative name! But isn't the shape of this card so cute! Gives you an excuse to make an envelope using the Envelope Punch Out Board.

3. The 'Doilie Thank You' card


The doilie was tea stained to match the craft paper background! How creative :).

4. The 'Hawaii' card


I can't wait to get my hands on an embosser so that I can make this type of card all the time! Love the Hawaii theme.

5. The 'happy birthday' card


Just cause its fall doesn't mean we can't play with bright colors! This is prefect for a birthday of any age.

If you are local and free from 11-1 on Friday sign up for this class, its awesome! Can't wait to see October's creations.

Happy Crafting!
Farhana   

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! You should take the class, its so much fun :)

      Delete
  2. Nice cards. I wish i could have taken the class. It doesn't match my schedule :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!