#craftingnotcoding: Eid Banner

I really didn't mean to be away for so long, but took me a little longer than expected to get back in track after vacationing (why can't life be all vacation and blogging!). Now that I am back at school, the posts will be less than the past few weeks, but I'll do my best to maintain some sort of schedule!


With Eid coming up, a lot of this weekend for me was making grocery list, cleaning out the freezer and making a menu. But first things first, a little decor for the house, and what's better than a banner from the die cut center at Ben Franklin Crafts and Frames.


The number of sheets you'll need depends on the number of characters in your banner. Use the table to figure out how many sheets you need to get.

Shape
Die cut Number
Paper Size
Number of die cuts
Pennant
SJ25
12 x 12
2
Pointy Edge Circle
157
12 x 12
9

I used (all 12 x 12)
- 1 purple sheets
- 6 blue sheets
- 2 yellow sheets.

you will also need some
- glue
- matching ribbon
- tape

the dies you use are
- pennant = SJ25
- circle = 157
- 2 inch "shout out" letters

What to do? Easy, just die cut and then glue the layers together. Once the glue has dried, stick the ribbon on to the inside of the folded pennant, using tape to string the banner together.

(Don't know how to die cut, the ladies at Ben Franklin are super helpful and are always glad to show you how!)

Happy Crafting!
Farhana    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!