#craftingnotcoding: The Weaved Ribbon Birthday Card

A while back Rachael at Ben Franklin Crafts showed me a really cute card. I had to try it for myself! Mine wasn't as neat, probably cause I'm not a pro like her.



But I did make a change, the ribbon I got was on the thinner than the double sided tape that I had at hand, so I used fabric glue. It was not a good idea to used fabric glue as it sticks fabrics together, not paper and fabric. Lesson learnt. I got supplies to try it again and will share an update soon.


What you need:
- 4 x 6 card
- 3.5 x 5.5 piece of cardstock, matching the ribbons
- 4 x 2 yards  of coordinating pieces of ribbon
- don't use the glue pictures, use double sided tape
- scissors
- foam dots
- sentiment stamp
- stamp pad
- glitter (optional)

What to do:
1. Weave the ribbon onto the card. This video is a good visual example.
2. Use foam stickers to add the ribbon-ed paper to the card base.
3. Stamp on your sentiment and you are ready to go!

Happy Crafting!
Farhana


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!