#craftingotcoding: The Anniversary Card

I've recently been really obsessed with the market street collection from my mind's eye ever since my first Crafty Card Class (I still have to do a wrap up of last month!). So when I came across the mixed media bag, I had to use it immediately!

Here's what I came up with:


What you'll need:


- a sheet from my mind's eye market street 6 x 6 paper pad
- a few die cuts from my mind's eye market street mixed bag
- golden glitter tape
- a glitter golden heart die (punched using a heart punch, not pictured)
- kraft card base
- double sided tape
- scissors
- craft glue

What to do:
1. Trim the sheet of cardstock, so that it is a little bit smaller than the card base. Then cut off one third of the trimmed piece of paper. Stick the two alternating pieces on the cardbase. Add the glitter tape to hide the place were the two pieces meet.
2. Add a few die cuts of your choice. Since I made this an anniversary card, I added the "happy" on the front and wrote in "anniversary" inside.

Happy Crafting!
Farhana

1 comment:

Thanks for reading my blog!