#craftingnotcoding: Girly-Doily Birthday Banner (and a matching cake!)

We all know my love for banners and its just one more reason for me to hang out at Ben Franklin. I made this banner a while back for my friend's surprise birthday party along with a matching cake. I had to have the cake ready the previous day because we were headed to a Seahawks game that afternoon, as a result I didn't get a chance to take good pictures, and thought that I'll just share it along with the banner :)


This is also a throw back, especially as this is from last October, which was mid quarter meaning that I don't get much time to craft, so this is a really easy banner to put together, you just have to diecut the scallop circles and the letter. I layers doilies in the middle to add some dimension and a girl touch.


To make the banner you'll need to use the 454 die and the 2 inch shout letters. Along with adhesive and matching ribbon.


And before I leave, here is the cake. It was a red velvet with cream cheese frosting. I just tinted some of it purple and pink to match the banner.


 Happy Crafting!
Farhana   

Don't forget, caring is sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!