Happy Mail Shaker Card

Hey there and welcome back! What is this, four days in a row? Wow! Well with all the products I've been hoarding I better be using them and sharing ideas with all of you! Just to enable you to get them of course! This card didn't get finished in time for the one year celebration blog hop over at Right at Home. Details of my post for the blog hop along with some sweetness can be found here.


Even before I made cards myself, I loved choosing out cards to send on birthdays, anniversaries and any other happy occasion I could find! Now I look for even more excuses cause it means I get to make more cards! I don't stop at cards, I love decorating the envelops too, some people find that a waste as it gets thrown away, well so do cards eventually, but it's all about the thought, right?


I think the best type of cards are shaker cards! They are actually pretty simple to make, especially if you have a die cutting machine. But if you don't you can still make them, check out these post hereherehere and here!


Back to the card, for the background I diecut some paper I've been hoarding from My Mind's Eye, stamped the sentiment for the happy mail year 2 set in versa mark ink and heat embossed it in gold. Then die cut a frame from black glitter paper. Lastly for the shaker elements I added some heart confetti, along with a bunch of the envelops heat embossed in gold from both happy mail sets that were then fussy cut. I adhered the die cut frame on to some transparency, then added some double sided foam tape to create dimension and attached it to the background with the shaker elements inside. Lastly stick the background to a notecard, and your all set!


Supplies used:

  1. Right at Home Stamps // Happy Mail
  2. Right at Home Stamps // Happy Mail Year 2
  3. Mama Elephant // BASIC SET - CREATIVE CUTS
  4. Pretty Pink Posh // Scallop Frames
  5. Pretty Pink Posh // Gold Mini Heart Confetti
  6. VersaMark Ink
  7. Gold Embossing Powder
Happy Crafting!
Farhana   

Don't forget, caring is sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!