Right At Home : One Year Celebration Blog Hop

Welcome to the Right at Home One Year Celebration Blog Hop which also happens to be my first time being a part of a blog hop. Thanks Nicole for inviting me! I had a ton of fun brainstorming and creating with a set of awesome products!



This blog hop is to celebrate the one year anniversary of the first stamp that Nicole designed and released. So how could to not use her happy mail stamp set to create something for this blog hop.



(Side note: card using the new happy mail year 2 stamp set coming soon! Baby was being a little fussy today.)



Back to today's project. As you might have noticed the name of my blog has baker in it. And as a baker I can't come to a party with out cupcakes especially anniversary celebration!



The crafter side of me decided to create some custom wrappers and toppers. And the banner alphabet add on set worked perfectly with the happy mail stamp set to create these fun treats! 



The wrapper were diecut from plain white card stock, at Ben Franklin Crafts and Frames (my local craft store) and can be done at home using this die from Lawn Fawn. I then stamped the large flower, it's matching center and stem on to the diecut wrappers. 



For the toppers, I stamper the sun with the matching smile in the middle, along with a bunch of clouds that I colored in using my wink of Stella pen that I got with my stamped and sealed craft box. Then while taking a break, I fussy all the little elements, and stuck them onto a toothpick.



If your looking to bake and frost your own cupcakes, you can find some recipes here, hereherehere and here



Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you enjoy the rest of the stops on this hop! I'm sure that all the other designers and guests have done an awesome job!

Supplies used:

  1. Right at Home Stamps // Stamped and Sealed Box
  2. Right at Home Stamps // Happy Mail
  3. Right at Home Stamps // Banner Alphabet Add On Set
  4. Impress Cards and Crafts // Fresh Inks (colors used : basil, strawberry, lemonade, island and white paper)
Happy Crafting!
Farhana   

Don't forget, caring is sharing!

37 comments:

  1. Yummy cupcakes and toppers/wrappers. I love making them too. The pretty flowers and sunshine are fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! As I said what's party without cupcakes!

      Delete
  2. SWEET! Love your cupcake project! Thanks so much for hopping with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I'm so glad that Nicole invited me to hop along!

      Delete
  3. Perfect sunny stamps for such a sweet project! Only wish we could buy a cupcake from you. Bet they are delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wish I could send everyone here a cupcake to celebrate!

      Delete
  4. Well aren't these super cute toppers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Farhana! Super cute cake toppers!! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so honored to have you comment!! thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  6. Oh my, these are adorable cupcake toppers and wraps. My little grandsons would love these, they are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited that this post is so popular! thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. love these! just celebrated my mom's bday last night - needed your toppers! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww your so sweet! wish that they could have been part of the party!!

      Delete
  8. What a fabulous way to celebrate this Year One Anniversary! Scrumptious cupcakes!!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! Even though I am a card fanatic, I love alternative uses of stamps and dies as well! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you liked my twist! I figured the baker should bring some cupcakes :)

      Delete
  10. Congrats on your first blog hop! Well done! You have far more patience than I do with fussy cutting! 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i love fussy cutting, find it therapeutic :)

      Delete
  11. Can't wait to see your card. Nice use of the clouds and sunshine from the first mail.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is just a delish cupcake gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you've given me an idea to decorate cupcake boxes or tags!!

      Delete
  13. Hi Farhanna ~ First, I have to say that your frosting looks absolutely heavenly!!! Yum! Clever wraps and toppers, for sure and I love the color palette you chose. It's hard to believe that a year has already past since Nicole had her first exciting release. Thanks for sharing and inspiring us to use our stamps on something other than cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much for the sweet words!! i'm so excited everyone loved my idea!

      Delete
  14. These are the sweetest cupcake decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a clever idea to stamp the cupcake wrappers and toppers. You made me hungry for cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. How Cute Farhana, it would be perfect for the kids, and as you say it does go with your blog name too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable cupcakes - love that flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!