Throwback Thursday 3.0 : The Superbowl Treats

Keeping with the Seahawks/Superbowl theme, I'm throwing it way back to my the first time I went to a Superbowl party (2011) and the first time I hosted (2012). My treat from 2013 is shared here and last year's (2014) can be here.

Yes I hoard pictures from really long ago, you'll be amazed at how many bad pictures I am holding on to. I think they remind me of where I started and I as I might have mentioned earlier, I share them to show that everyone starts some where. Hopefully this encourages one of you out there to try something new :)

Time to walk down memory lane...

2011

2012

2013

2014

Time to start working on this year's treats! What are your plans for the big day?

Enjoy!
Farhana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!