#footballsunday 17.0 : Seahawks Game Day Party Prep

#TGIBF (Thank God Its BLUE Friday) and today is a special one! Not only is it the last blue Friday for the 2014-2015 NFL Season but it is also Super Blue Friday! Just in cause you have been living in a cave, the Seahawks are in the Superbowl!! 

And of course I am prepping up for our Superbowl Party on Sunday, but before that I thought that I would do a round up on all the Football/Seahawks treats that I shared over the season here on the blog. Thanks for following and reading along all season and I'll be back next season with more treats and crafts. BUT there will still be lots of other posts till then :)

Back to the Superbowl, whether you are hosting or not, as long you are watching the game here are some treats, crafts and manicures to get ready of the big day!! 

Why not start with getting yourself ready! 

Next add a little green and blue to your place, what's a party with out decorations!

And then you can bake up some cookies? They are perfect to pack along in case you are not hosting!


Not enough time for cookies? Then make one of these quick and easy bakes.


We can't just live off sugar, here are some appetizers to add to the menu.


And those are just a few of the things that I tried this season, here are some the pins that I am yet to make (or maybe just adore them cause I am not that good :P)



And that is a wrap for this season! Please follow along for updates on other posts. Till then,

Go Hawks!
Farhana  

Don't forget, caring is sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!