The Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza

What a baking recipe? Yes! What happened to this baking blog? School happened! Hopefully starting next week I will have time to bake more and share more!! Today's recipe is a super easy, short cut recipe that you can make for your graduating friend or family this coming weekend or summer!


The original recipe was topped with Nutella and lots of candy, but while I was baking it, I realized that adults don't appreciate a sugar overload as much as kids and decided to tone it down with a little bit of melted chocolate and sprinkles!


My classmate and friend is the one that introduced me to the world of cookie pizza's and there was no turning back! The combinations are limitless as are the flavors. Plus when your short of time you can always short cut with cake mix!


My friend made her signature fruit pizza when she had us over to celebrate her graduation, here's my take on it if you want to try it sometime! I'm going back to the grind, if you try the recipe, leave me a comment!

The Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza
Recipe Adapted from Todays Mama

Ingredients
for Pizza base
1 box yellow cake mix
1/2 cup canola oil
2 eggs
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips

for Decorating
chocolate candy melts
sprinkles

Method
  1. Preheat the oven to 350*F and grease a 12 inch pizza pan.
  2. In a mixing bowl combine all the ingredients except the chocolate chips. Mix until just combined. Then fold in the chocolate chips.
  3. Spread and flatten the batter on to the prepared pan. Bake for 10-15 mins. 
  4. When the cookie is cool, melt the candy melts and pipe it on to the cookie and add sprinkles if desired.
See that easy! But if you are serving it too kids, you can always cover it with Nutella or chocolate frosting and top with as many types of candy as you want!

Enjoy!
Farhana

Don't forget, caring is sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!