Theme Week 2 : Day 2 of Father's Day Cards

Welcome back and thanks for coming back! I am really sorry about the irregular blogging schedule. I'm just enjoying my summer break with my parents and having a hard time sitting down to craft and blog! Maybe with Ramadan starting I might go out less and stay inside and craft :)


Another set of easy peasy cards today! As I mentioned yesterday, I was sent two sets from Newton's Nook Design and Jane's Doodles. But I also made a card not using a stamp, just in case the stamp set you order doesn't get to you in time!


Have you gotten your fingers inky with Hero Arts Ombre Inks yet? That's the ink pad you need for this card!


For the next card I decided to give paper piecing a try! Just stamped on printed paper from Lawn Fawn with memento tuxedo black ink and fussy cut.


The "dad" stamp was also thin enough to use with a single ink on the ombre pad, I used the navy to pool pad. I love finding multiple ways to use the same product!


And for the last card, no stamping necessary! You cannot make a simpler card :)


The background tie paper and the die cuts (2 inch shout letters) are from Ben Franklin crafts and frames.

Thanks for checking out my post!! I'll be back hopefully soon to share another set of cards!

Day 1 cards : here

 Happy Crafting!
Farhana   

Don't forget, caring is sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!