#craftingnotcoding: The Layered Circle Card

Oh Boy! Its been a while since I've blogged about card making, well I guess that makes sense seeing as I haven't been crafting a lot lately. Between entertaining, job hunting and working on my class project, I really haven't had all that much time to be creative. That is why I cannot wait for winter break! I have so many idea floating in my head that need to be shared.


This card is something I learnt to make at my first Crafty Card Club with Rachel and I just has to recreate it!

Here's what you need: 


- 1 8 x 11.5 sheet of card stock
- paper trimmer
- double sided tape
- small scissors
- 1.5 inch circles from scrapbook paper (I used the die cuts at Ben Franklin Crafts and Frames)

What to do: 
1. Cut the card stock into half, lengthwise. Then score the card stock, leaving about 1/2 inch difference.
2. Put a strip of tape on the shorter edge of card stock. Stick a circle on to the tape.


3. Continue to stick circles onto the card until you reach the end. Trim the last circle so it doesn't over lap.


4. Continue to layer circles, this time by adding small pieces on tape to the individual cut outs, that way it won't show through the gaps. After each line is done, trim the edge. On the final layer you will need to trim the top edge too.


Happy Crafting!
Farhana  

2 comments:

Thanks for reading my blog!