#craftingnotcoding: Baked with Love

Crafty friends make the best friends. Especially when they send Lawn Fawn sets while you are away on vacation so that you can come home to some happy mail and have a distraction! My friend got me the Baked with Love set, and its like this set was made for me! The baker in me is in love with the set and the crafter in me gets to create baking theme cards.


After playing around with the sets for a while, I finally created card with the stamped images that I fussy cut. Since I cut a ton of the images, I just went ahead and made a trio of cards. You can never have enough cards! You really cannot!


I stamped the images using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, colored them with Spectrum Noirs and Prisma Color Markers.


If you want to know the exact colors, please leave me a comment and I will get back to you. (This is a short post due to all the HW I have to finish!).


Isn't the set the best! Thanks again for getting it for me, Adeeba!

 Happy Crafting!
Farhana   

Don't forget, caring is sharing!

1 comment:

Thanks for reading my blog!