Theme Week 1 : Day 4 of Mother's Day Cards

Thanks for coming back and not getting bored of my cards. Today's one is a much simpler one. By simpler I mean much less fussy cutting, or no fussy cutting at all if you want to go that way. I just love adding dimension to my cards, that's why I always end up with some amount of fussy cutting.


I purposely made two of this card just to let you see the difference, I like the dimension, but I'm a tad bit bias. I'm really obsessed with the ombre inks that I just added the green one to my collection. (I have my eye on the new peach and purple one! Maybe I'll add the brown one too :D)


As you might notice, I stamped directly onto my card stock. That's one less step! See how easy is it to make!


The stamp set I used is from Impress Cards and Crafts, called Deco Chalk Flower Set. The sentiment is from Love Grows from Newton's Nook Design.


The inks that I used are, Hero Arts Ombre Ink (Red to Pink)Hero Arts Ombre Ink (Orange to Butter) and Fresh ink (basil). And I couldn't resist adding some Pretty Pink Posh Sequins.


Don't forget to come back tomorrow for the last card of the week! Promise no fussy cutting. Nope, not even a little bit!!

Just in case :
Monday's card can be found here.
Tuesday's card can be found here.
Wednesday's card can be found here.

 Happy Crafting!
Farhana   

Don't forget, caring is sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!