Theme Week 1 : Day 2 of Mother's Day Cards

Welcome back to day 2 of theme week! As I mentioned, this week is all about Mother's day cards. I made today's card a while ago, and my friend loved it so much that she wanted two of them! So I made another one and mailed them out to her, but forgot to take a proper picture, so I made another one cause I had to share with all of you :)


This uses the same technique of ink blending as the card that I made here and here and here. I used hero arts neon inks, but I used the flutter by stamp set from Lawn Fawn. For the background I used a doily shaded with the blue neon ink, which I also used to stamp the sentiment from the love grows stamp set from Newton's Nook Design.


The added a tad bit of dimension to the flowers using foam tape. And of course I had to add a finishing touch with some Pretty Pink Posh spring time 4mm and 6mm sequins :D


In case you missed Monday's card, you can find it here and don't forget to come back tomorrow for another card!

 Happy Crafting!
Farhana   

Don't forget, caring is sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog!